Well, earlier today I was finally accepted for the Red Cross Blood Drive. All this for FREE juice & cookies? And I felt great...a little lighter (by one pint), but no problems afterwards. The 'table time' was less than 15 minutes, and you get this big red 'thank you' sticker.
I'm posting this mostly to let you know the importance of Blood Drives. The Red Cross just barely collects enough.
Now about WOMEN and the importance of keeping healthy. While I was waiting, two more women were rejected (low iron). I took an iron supplement for only six days, and was able to get to the level. If you want to feel better (especially you younger women) and have more stamina, you may want to try Ferrous Glucomate (Fergon), a few times a week. It's much easier on digestion.
So I'm adding Ferrous G. to my daily routine, and thanking the Red Cross for helping me stay healthy and strong.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment