
http://www.arthurscircus.bigcartel.com/product/retro-sauce-tomatoes
I just found this site for purchasing Vintage. A few years ago (I wish I knew then, what I know now!), I would have added these 'tomatoes' to my cart, because --
1) Vintage for me is anything plastic. That’s where my memories are.
2) These would look really neat on my picnic table.
3) They’re colorful.
4) The seller says they’re clean (but I would probably boil them first before added ketchup).
5) $75 ? But that includes all three!
But now-a-days, I just want to get rid of the clutter, so (promise to my children) I will not purchase these retro condiment holders. Besides, I already have 5 ‘vintage’ alarm clocks–that tick so loud, you couldn’t fall asleep, but if you did, the ALARM#$#%@# would knock you out of bed. I also have two ‘vintage’ sewing machine cabinets. Don’t know why?
And that brings me to another subject: CLUTTER.....
do you have clutter, on your tables? in your bedroom? in your bathroom? in your car? I DO!
So now begins my new series, Easy Solutions to Simplify Your Life
#1 When the house gets too messy, do a '10-minute tidy,' when everyone in the family drops what they're doing and cleans for 10 minutes. (Family Circle Mag)
Now if I can only just follow these tips. Actually, I have now created more clutter.. information that I’m saving for blogging ideas. Oh well, I’ll just get a box for organizing this useful (useless) info....

1 comment:
Thank You Mom for not buying these. I have a slight fear of walking into your house one day and not being able to find you two. I will solve your clutter problems with a box (or two) of trash bags and a day alone in your bedrooms. If you let me haha!!
Post a Comment