Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to WOMEN AND TEABAGS. I hope to keep you interested and entertained. I created this blog to avoid spending so much time reading and sending those 'forwarded' e-mail messages that we all receive, and I thought maybe I had something more to contribute. More importantly, I think YOU have something more to contribute. I love reading stories and I hope you'll make a 'comment' or two on the blog.

Just so you know a bit about 'blogs.' There are no programs to download to your computer, it's just a site for reading and writing. But this is a public blog, so we'll keep very personal info out of the way. Send me an e-mail if you have something for me to post, like a photo or story or video.

This is just the beginning, and later on, when I gather up more thoughts, I'll make a few more posts.

Barb

No comments: