Our daughter got married on Friday night. A beautiful bride, a happy groom, an elegant mansion, and a very loving and emotional wedding ceremony.
Many hearts were joined together as we celebrated a joyous wedding.
We couldn't be happier to welcome Patrick into our family.
Emotional controls...went out the window. I cried when I saw her in her wedding dress. I cried when we had pictures. I really cried when Pat saw Megan for the first time. Why do we cry at such beautiful moments? I guess I was so overwhelmed with happiness, as I thought about the promising future they will have together.
I knew I would be too emotional to say the Grace Before Meals. (Thanks to my niece Jenny for reading my prayer in such a loving way).
Many blessings to the newly married couple, Megan and Patrick.
PS. Megan was totally stressed. Pat was stressed trying to help her. But that night, everything was perfect.


1 comment:
Thanks Aunt Barbara! I am just catching up on all of your blogs - Thanks to Amanda for clueing me in!
Post a Comment